Tuesday, September 9, 2008

annoying

This doesn't make me mad so much as it makes me think...

Sometimes, I meet people who are really fucking annoying. They say stupid shit or they tell stupid jokes or they think they're smarter than you are and want to throw it in your face or maybe they just talk a lot about a bunch of shit nobody cares about. In any case, you just want to tell them to shut the hell up, because nobody wants to listen them, much less be friends with them. And then, I'll notice they have a band on their ring finger, and I think some extremely unlucky asshole has to put up with this person every single day. They wake up next to them and listen to their annoying bullshit and if they honor their marriage vows will do so until the end of all time (or at least their time). Someone found this same person who I want to punch in the face both charismatic and charming. Someone thought those same jokes that make me have to fight the urge to scream, "SHUUUTTT UUUPPP!" funny. Someone has sex with this person. Give that person a Klondike bar.

And then, right when I'm getting all riled up thinking about how annoying this person is, I start to wonder if there are people out in the world who think this same thing about me.

No comments: