Sunday, February 8, 2009

plastic bra straps

My husband and I went to see the musical "Tommy" at The Plaza theater. You know, the one with The Who soundtrack, and it was fabulous! The only ugly thing there was this girl who had on a fab dress, which had spaghetti straps, and underneath--one of those tacky bras with plastic straps. I do not understand this. Who do they think they're fooling? Do they really think other people can't see the straps? Are they too poor to invest in a strapless bra? And don't tell me some people can't wear strapless bras. Because one, I'm a D, and this girl was much smaller chested than me, and if I can find a good strapless bra that works, so can she. And two, if you are one of those DDD or E women (not artificially enhanced), then you probably don't need to be wearing something that needs a strapless bra. I'm not saying in every case, but in most, items that don't support your bust aren't all that flattering. Whoever invented those stupid bras should be tied to the stake with the guy who invented panty hose, and they should both be lit ablaze.

No comments: