Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Big Dipper

I am not a germaphobe. I do not care if someone double dips in my cheese sauce or in my ranch dip. Doesn't bother me a bit. But what makes me mad, is when you are sharing dip, and someone is a big dipper. I am a small dipper. I dip my chip, bread, etc. into the sauce, and whatever sticks to it is what I eat. My husband uses his chip like a shovel and haul as much dip onto it as possible before shoving it into his mouth. I could make a container of French Onion Dip last two weeks. He could get four scoops out, and the thing would be empty. Tres annoying when you're at a restaurant and order a dip (spinach artichoke for example) that doesn't come with free refills, and you get two bites, and the other person gets two bites, and the whole thing of dip is gone.

No comments: