Tuesday, April 13, 2010

White trash and the principal

My family is white trash. There, I've said it.

So, apparently, one of my cousins' children (lets call this cousin WT1 for the sake of anonymity) decided to write some story at school about how his teacher was a bitch and how he was going to come in and shoot her and the principal and these other five kids who have been bullying him. This kid is nine. NINE. Apparently the story contained a lot of F words and a lot of B words and a lot of shooting. Needless to say, the police got called and his mom got called and he got suspended for 45 days. Nevermind the fact that a nine year old is going around calling his teacher a fucking bitch. I can't even understand. BUT then, my cousin's sister (we'll call her WT2) decides to call up the principal and cuss her out, also calling her a fucking bitch and telling her she is going to kill her. I mean WTF? My cousin is like 39 years old and not even the kids mom. And how are you going to call anyone up when your child or nephew has been running around telling people he's going to bring a gun to school and shoot everyone and then cuss that person out for suspending him for the safety of the school?

I can't even understand. Did I say that already? Anyone with good sense would be horrified. I would be horrified if my nine year old said the F word to a teacher. HORRIFIED. Then to make it worse, my poor uncle (who is less WT than they are) feels compelled to go up to the school on his birthday to apologize to the principal for having WT kids and grand kids. What a mess.

Sometimes people's stupidity is unreal. Your kid did not hang the moon. And when you're near forty, you are too old to call and cuss someone out and tell them you are going to kick their ass. Seriously. You are.

No comments: