Monday, November 17, 2008

F You

Just in case you have never worked in customer service...

Here's a tip. Regardless of how angry you are about a situation, don't take it out on the person who's trying to help you. Because if you tell them to fuck off even one time, I know, it's surprising, they are probably not going to do whatever it is you are wanting them to do. It's much easier if you ask really nice and with a smile.

I don't know about everyone else, but I know when I get phone calls like I did today, where someone tells me to fuck off and have a nice fucking day and then asks me to do something for them, I'm going to be mad. And since I can't say fuck off back, all I can do is refuse to do whatever that person is asking. It's my own special way of saying fuck you. Brings me a sick sense of pleasure.

No comments: