Sunday, November 2, 2008

daylight savings time

I tend to wake up when the sun comes up. It peeps in through my blinds and through my thin eyelids, and really annoys me. Which means, usually I am up around 7 AM, with no alarm clock. But when we fall back an hour, I am up around 6 AM with no alarm clock. This gives me a whole extra hour when I do nothing but lay in bed and try to fall back asleep until 7, when I actually have to get up for work. You would think I might use my extra hour to get up off my fat lazy ass and work out, but I hate working out in the morning, so instead I just count backward from 100 hoping I doze back off. Which just pisses me off, because it's wasted sleep time.

And it especially pissed me off this morning, seeing as it was a Sunday and all, and I could have slept until noon. Damned sun.

No comments: