Monday, November 10, 2008

Silver Dollar City

Have you ever been to Silver Dollar City? Well, I have, but it hasn't been since I was 8. I remember it being fun, but not the very best time I had ever had. For those who don't know, it is a country themed amusement park with rides and shops. They have a Christmas celebration, which I was really looking forward to attending this year. My husband and I were going to drive up to Branson, MO and go to kick off our holiday season.

Only, believe it or not, Richard started looking at tickets, and they're $50! Who do they think they are, Disney World? I mean, come on! I don't pay $50 to get into Six Flags, and I guarantee you the rides there are better than those at Silver Dollar City. In fact, I think Silver Dollar City only showed like ten rides, half of which are for kids (which I don't have). Hopefully the country ambiance is worth it, but I'll never know, because I'm not paying $50 to find out.

Ruined my whole holiday kick off plans! Makes me mad.

No comments: