Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pee towel

Hopefully this will be the last horrid in law story, unless I find something else that has been done and hidden away.

I guess their dogs peed in my garage. Or they peed somewhere. I am not for sure. But apparently, the crazy people, they thought it would be a good idea to get my brand new white towels that I got for my wedding registry and use those to wipe up the pee. Now, that in itself is ugly. We have loads of ratty dark colored towels in my towel closet, so why they would pick the white ones to wipe up dog urine is beyond me.

BUT on top of that, after they wiped up the pee in the garage, they then threw the towels on the ground and left them. Mind you, my washing machine is actually in the garage, so all they would have had to do is walk two steps, spray on some "Spray and Wash" and toss them in. They're either retarded, lazy, or were born in a barn. Or maybe it's a combination of all three. I am not for sure.

Grrrr...

No comments: