Thursday, January 24, 2008

Coffee lids


It makes me mad when I'm an idiot and I don't put the lid on my 7 Eleven french vanilla cappucinno cup. And then when I'm an even bigger idiot and I do not notice that the lid is not securely in place and I go to take a drink and ruin my beige and cream houndstooth vintage coat. All because the liquid did not come out of the little hole in the top of the cup. It unfortunately, and much to my surprise, poured out of the slit on the side. As if that were not enough, I did not notice the first time I took a drink and took another one. By the time I took the second drink I thought, "it seems like this cup is pretty light. I only took one drink." Then I look down and there is coffee all over me, my coat, my car seat, and no napkins in sight.

At least tomorrow morning, my car will smell like yummy french vanilla cappucinno.

No comments: