Monday, October 6, 2008

elevators

My apologies for the lack of posting. I was on a cruise, and believe me, there were plenty of things that made me mad. But here is probably the most annoying thing.

There were 14 floors on my cruise ship. We were on the 3rd floor. When we needed to go to the 4th, 5th, even 6th floor, we would walk up the stairs. It was probably about 20 stairs total between each floor, and the stairs were right next to the elevator, so it's not like If we had to go up to the pools, which were on 11, we would take the elevator. Only we seemed to get on the elevator with people who were only going up two floors, so the stupid thing was stopping on every single floor.

Now, if you are handicapped or overweight or have back or knee problems, I get why you might take an elevator up one floor. But otherwise, why, why, WHY would you inconvenience a bunch of other people, much less waste the time it takes to wait on the elevator to go up one floor? I wish I would have asked someone, much to the embarrassment of my husband, because I just don't get it.

Stupid cruise people made me mad.

No comments: