Friday, October 24, 2008

Interview

I had an interview yesterday morning at 11 AM. Not one for me--I was interviewing a candidate for a position I have available. She didn't show up. No call, nothing. And then I had another one scheduled for noon. She called to say that time wouldn't work for her, and so we moved it to four, which then also didn't work for her, so we moved it to 8 AM this morning. Guess what? She didn't show up.

Who in the fuck doesn't show up for an interview? I mean if you took the time to apply, made it through the HR people, and got an okay on the background checks, why would you just not show up? I cannot figure this out.

It pisses me off. It's a waste of my time and it's disrespectful and it's inconsiderate. I wish I knew what these people looked like or where they lived. I might have to go and slap them.

No comments: