Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Running

My husband is a fat, lazy slob. Okay, so not so much fat or a slob, but he is definitely lazy. I bust it out on the elliptical 30 minutes and he sits on his computer and looks at the internet or plays me songs. It makes me mad.

But we've decided to try to be runners. So, we've looked up a schedule on how to be able to run two miles in 8 weeks. I'm out there the first day, ready to go, thinking I'm going to whip his ass at this running thing because I exercise ten times more than he does. But alas, it is not so. His lazy ass runs faster, longer, and with greater ease than I do. He's done with his few minutes of running before I'm even half way round the block. I do not understand. And that makes me even more mad than his lazy ass sitting on the computer while I'm sweating it up on the elliptical.

No comments: