Saturday, February 23, 2008

the end


I think I've mentioned somewhere that I love horror movies. I love the good ones, but I'm a rare breed--I like the bad ones, too. But what I don't like, what makes me mad, is when I'm watching one that is really good...you know one that actually makes you feel afraid, like you might have a nightmare or feel scared when you go into your dark and empty house that night by yourself...one of those ones, and then the ending is really stupid. And it just ruins the whole entire movie. Because I'll be sitting there watching that movie, thinking in my head, "wow, this one is really good," (because believe me, a good horror movie is a true rarity), and then at the end, I'll wind up thinking, "what the hell was that?" Just like that. In five minutes, that perfect horror movie is ruined by some idiot who couldn't write an ending. It really pisses me off.

No comments: